With every new 3D model I improve my skills. As you can see on my profile, I choose automotive subjects for rendering. They have sophisticated curves, surfaces and indentations which allow me to test rendering engines.
I already got my 3D design courses certificate, 3-months freelance experience and felt ready for a saturated practice. For all my page’s visitors, I offer 3D modelling services. Do you know that 3D is used almost in all kinds of work where visualization is required? From game development to furnishing your room: 3D is demanded in many spheres.
If you already know that your project won’t be sufficient without 3D models, then I highly recommend you to use my services. I can bring your idea to life with the following key competencies:
- Creative solutions.
- Character modeling.
- Image editing.
- Level design.
- Model development.
- Photoreal texturing.
- Animation and rendering.
3D artist has to possess certain skills to make a clean design. So here you can see my artistic competities:
- Comprehensive understanding of publishing software, including 3d and video 3ds Max, Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Autodesk.
- Able to design & develop graphics in multiple formats including video, Premiere Pro, After Effects etc.
- Experience of User Interface design using Adobe Flash and ActionScript 2 or 3.
- Up to date with the latest 3D trends and cutting-edge technology.
- Powerful animation skills, especially Facial, Character, and Object.
- Knowledge of Adobe CS4/CS5 (Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- In-depth understanding of game design practices.
- Advanced experience with 3ds Max, Maya and Lightwave.
After you refer to me with an offer, we discuss our mutual project and its potential price. As I don’t have a significant experience yet, my rates are lower than the other on the market. Developing unit 3D models starts at $80. Large-scale developments – at $300. In both cases, I manage my work diligently and fulfill the listed duties:
- Developing high fidelity, photo-real 3D models of characters and objects.
- Ensuring that all material is compliant with company standards.
- Producing visuals in static, vector and animation format.
- Defining game assets, setting milestones and executing design assignments.
- Custom scripting of supporting tools in MaxScript, MEL or Python.
- Liaising with instructional designers to ensure complete understanding of storyboard material.
- Creating facial animation and lip-synch animation.
- Creating tiling textures using Photoshop.
- Developing high quality in-game and cinematic animations using motion capture data processes.
- Organising a vast library of art assets.
- Integrating art assets into content pipelines.
Have any questions or want to discuss your 3D modelling project?
Feel free to contact me: